Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy thanksgiving :D

Thought i'd update alittle :P
Today was fun. Family came over went bike riding, then ate, then went shooting and then my aunts sugar glider (if you dont know what that is look it up, there really cool) it got loose and as of right now we're still looking for it.. (5 hours later) hahaa its going to be a long night xp

Anyway thats all for now :D

Happy thanksgiving :D

(EDIT) is it just me or on the "new post from people im following" thing pop up 2 of my old post? O.o

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!!! That is so funny about the sugar glider. Those things are so cute. At least it wasn't a snake...or a mouse...I speak from experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol she probably would have just left it if it was a mouse or snake.. But the sugar gliders are like 250 a piece, she finely found it at 1:30am.. I want one so bad xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get to your blog before, and I'm not sure why.
    I'm glad that I found it!!! :)
    Talk soon,
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving ( late ) to you too Micah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol yea i had problems going to other peoples blogs too.. Idk why O.o

    Thanks Man :P

    ReplyDelete